There is nothing better than giving a positive twist to your tiring daily routine with our favourite training session in the pool. But when you do not have much time on your hands and have a hectic daily schedule, you never know what lies around the corner.
We girls, however, never make excuses and always face everything with our heads held high … or almost everything .
Here are five things only female swimmers can understand …
1. That peckish feeling you get after swimming during the lunch break
2. When you say “today I’m going to dry my hair properly”. Right.
3. When you enter the changing room knowing you are running really late.
4. That slightly veiled feeling of embarrassment you get when you realise it has been a bit too long since you had a proper wax.
5. That burst of energy and vitality when you get back to your studies or work after training.