1. They know the importance of teammates
2. Sticky locker rooms.
3. The difficulty with communication.
Especially when you are underwater and the coach is speaking.
4. Shadow Monster (mind flayer): AKA The Coach always breathing down your neck like a heavy presence, with the added advantage of being able to read your mind.
5. The importance of rules.
Like leaving more than a second after the one in front during swim training, teammates know the importance of rules.
6. Not knowing where you are in your set and how many laps you have left to go!
7. The importance of food.
8. The importance of the right costume.
9. Talking swimming terms with non-swimmers: two different worlds!
10. Parents, often too caring or too pushy.